Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week of Nov. 24- Sorry for the rush

Okay I have a lot to say and only 8 minutes to say it! Yikes haha k here we go Grandpa- you are doing missionary work in Arizona and you didn't even know it. This week I had another Blonde moment. We went over to see a less active. The man that she is living with (as his care giver) is not a member. Okay so they are like the same age so I totally thought they were married so I tried to get on his good side. Sister Call told him I was really smart and that I could figure out any of his riddles. Yeah nobody knows why she is promising these things BUT!! Literally evey single one of his riddles are the ones Grandpa Jerry uses. SO yes actually I got all of them right AND he is now one of our investigators because he says I'm a smart girl so he will let us teach him! WHAOOO! Thank you grandpa jerry! Okay next. I pretty much met the Schanz family this week. They are new members who just moved from Chicago and the Husband is literally a mexican version of Nathan Schanz we had dinner with them and I was just on the floor laughing the whole time. It was heaven! Yoga cactus is officially a thing. We normally just do it in the car as we drive by but sometimes we stop for a pic it's too funny. I read a talk this week about receiving revelation. It was really good haha I'll explain in a year. we keep meeting people that have traveled all around the world. Yeah my world traveling bucketlist as quadroopled this week. I just want to see everything! Ahh I'm out of time so I love you and miss you and am grateful for you! Happy Birthday mom! We have 3 new investigators this week. The lord is for sure blessin us. Pray for barbara becuase she is fantastic and i love her. Okay the church is true! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment